Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

I love Valentine's Day! It has got to be my most favorite holiday. I remember when I was in high school, when a girl would receive roses, they would announce it over the intercom and the girl would get to leave class and go get her flowers! I told my mom how sad I was that I never got called to go the office to pick up roses. The next Valentine's Day, I got called to the office to find a beautiful bouquet of roses from my dad. How sweet!!! I always knew I loved this holiday - Ryan and I have shared many special Valentine's Days. But I never knew how much I would love this day until I had my sweet baby boy! We had the very best day! Here are some pictures and a video. Enjoy!

Valentine's kisses from Daddy!

I love you this much!! Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments: