Saturday, September 27, 2008

I wish this could be scratch and snif...

because this baby smells so good! I am very happy (extremely happy!) to say that his umbilical cord fell off yesterday and we were able to give him his first real bath this afternoon! Oh the things I get excited about now. But it was so awesome, and he really does smell good!

I would like to say that today marks one week that Ryan and I have been taking care of this little fella all by ourselves and I'm happy to add that it hasn't gone too bad. I have learned that even a decaf iced mocha at 8:30 pm is not the best option if you want to sleep at all through the night, but other than that, it's been pretty good. Speaking of the fam, my dad and brother joined my mom here last weekend. Ethan loved seeing his Pops again and meeting his Uncle Nathan for the first time.











Ethan especially loved hearing his Pops sing and play the guitar. Check out the video.

3 comments:

T-Dawg said...

He's sweet and precious and I love him!!! :)

Into A Spacious Place said...

Me too! I wish I could cozy up to this new little nephew of mine. Miss you all so much.

leigh ann said...

When am I going to get my hands on you and that sweet baby?? I can't believe I have yet to meet him. I saw you guys from the choir loft a couple of weeks ago and wanted to fly over the congregation. But we left right after we sang. I think about you a lot and hope you are adjusting well. Hope to see you soon!