Sunday, September 14, 2008

He's Here!!

And I have never been more in love! We welcomed the most beautful and perfect baby boy into our lives on the evening of September 3rd! I can't believe that two weeks have already gone by. They really have gone by so quickly. I can't even recap the past two weeks. They have been an absolute blur, but I have loved every second of them. Everything from giving him his first sponge bath and going on our first walk together to rocking him to sleep at 2:30 in the morning and kissing his soft chubby cheeks - it has been so amazing! I really can't believe that he's mine. He's changing every day - getting SO big. Here are some pictures!




2 comments:

megan said...

What a cutie! We're so excited for you and Ryan, and we can't wait to meet your little boy!

jen said...

sarahhhhh!!! im so happy for you and ryan =) ive been thinking about you guys and hoping everything's going well. i cant wait to meet him one of these days =)
xoxo-jen